Sunday, November 21, 2010

Recipes and Thankfulness

Happy Thanksgiving!  I thought you would enjoy these cute scarecrows.  They look like my parents who created them.   "Mimi and Pa" are standing guard over the pecans.

What a wonderful time to focus on friends and family and be thankful for our blessings.  I thought I would share a few of my favorite recipes.

Pumpkin Cheesecake
 
 
I used the Bon Appetit recipe without the sour cream topping.  So, you could use the first recipe listed and just make it with a gingersnap crust.  Serve it with whipped cream, caramel sauce drizzle and gingersnap crumbs on top!
 
Cranberry Sauce
 
The first 4 ingredients are a must, but the spices are up to you. 
 
 
Pumpkin Bread
 
This is an easy recipe that always turns out nicely.  Just don't over mix the batter.  Makes 2 loaves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment